We reserve the right to alter the way the Site works from time to time and to withdraw any kind or content offered on the Site without generous notice.
1. REGISTRATION PROCESS
- a. You must register with the Site in order to buy goods from the Company
- b. When you register, we enquire you to provide convinced information about yourself that is factual, correct, and up to date. Should any of your registration information alter, please go to [“Edit profile”] [link] and make the necessary changes.
- d. You can cancel your registration at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e.When you have done the registration procedure you will be able to buy products from the Site, any purchases will be subject to our Online Sales Policy.
2. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
- a. On registration you will be given a username and password. You must keep your password safe and must not reveal it to or share it with anyone.
- b. You will be in charge for all performances and orders under your password. If you know or think that someone else has your password, you should go to change account information and alter it yourself, or contact us at customerservice@ jawharajewellery.ae.
- c. We reserve the right to change your password if we consider that it is no longer safe.
- d. If you not remember your password please visit the Forgot Your Password page where you will be able to reset your password if you satisfy our security check.
3. EXPLANATION, SPECIFICATION AND PRICE OF GOODS
- a. All goods are subject to ease of use. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Company will notify you as soon as possible and repayment or re-credit you for any amount that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- b. The explanation, specification and price of the goods you order will be as on the Site at the time you place your order.
- c. The Company’s policy is to get better its products continually, and so reserves the right to make slight technological changes to the specification of the goods without affecting their then function, quality or price.
- d. Every effort will be made to make sure that prices shown on the Site are correct at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to dispatch of the goods, the Company will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Company will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- e. In adding together to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown on the Site
- f. Where the merchandise are supplied for export from the United Arab Emirates, you will be liable for shipping charges as agreed with the Company and displayed on the ‘Delivery’ section of the Site, and responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations leading the importation of the goods into the country of destination.
- g. Prices shown for our products on the Website are in AED and are exclusive of taxes. These prices are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion. All local taxes or duties (if any) must be borne by the customer
4. PAYMENT and SHIPPING
- a. Payment for the supplies and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Site at the time you place your We take reasonable care to make our Website secure. All credit/debit card transactions on the Website are processed using a third party platform: Mashreq Bank’s secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure our Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- b. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide us when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- c. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide us when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- d. Upon checkout, you will be notified of any delivery and shipping charges you may be liable to pay.
- e. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- f. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- a. The supplies you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, subject to confirmation by the Company.
- b. If our service provider cannot deliver to your address, the Company will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- c. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified by our service provider of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- d. Every attempt will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. The Company aims to ensure delivery within 30 days. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- e. You will become the proprietor of the merchandise you ordered and responsible for risk of loss or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
6. YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- a. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays in the United Arab Emirates.
- b. To use your right of annulment, you must give written notice to the Company by hand or post, fax or email, at the address, fax number or email address shown below, giving details of the merchandise ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- c. If you use your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you must return the goods to the Company at your own cost, in unused and otherwise re-saleable condition. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to make sure the goods are not damaged as in your possession or in transportation.
- d. Once you have notified the Company that you are cancelling the contract, the Company will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- e. If you do not return the goods as required, the Company may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- f. You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for merchandise which are particularly designed for you, or which have been amended, modified or personalized in agreement with your commands.
- g. For all other returns, please read returns policy on the ‘Returns’ section of the Site. This does not affect your constitutional rights as a customer. All refunds will be made in the same currency as the related purchase. The Company will not be legally responsible for any loss this may cause due to fluctuations in exchange rates or any other related reason causing the value of the refund to be less than the sum originally paid.
- a. All merchandise supplied by the Company are guaranteed free from fault in workmanship or materials for a period as shown in the Company on the Site. This guarantee does not affect your constitutional rights as a consumer.
- b. This guarantee does not apply to any fault in the merchandise arising from fair wear and tear, headstrong damage, accident, carelessness by you or any third party, use otherwise than in agreement with the Company’s instructions, or any modification or repair carried out without the Company’s approval.
- c. If the merchandise supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other grievance about the goods, you should contact the Company by phone, or notify the Company by post, fax or email, as shown below. Please refer to the Company’s repair’s policy on the ‘Returns’ section of the Site for more information.
8. USE OF THE SITE
- a. You may access the Site exclusively for your own personal use. You must not use any content provided on the Site for any illegal purpose.
- b. In particular, you may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- (i) Distributing any illegal, harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, damaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- (ii) Transmitting material that give confidence to conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- (iii) Interfering with any other person’s use of the Site; or
- (iv) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- c. If you break this provision, you will be accountable for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- d. We may stop your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
- e. If you prefer to access the Site from outside the United Arab Emirates, you do so on your own initiative and are accountable for fulfillment with local laws.
9. SERVICE ACCESS
- a. While we try to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we cannot be held responsible if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- b. We reserve the right to hang access to the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
- c. Right of entry to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- d. Although we make all sensible efforts to make sure that the server that makes the Site available is bug and virus free, we cannot provide any guarantee in this respect.
- e. You are responsible for obtaining Internet access to the Site from where you are in order to use the Site. We cannot be held responsible for your failure to access the Site from any location or browser. Any access fees invite in reaching the Site (e.g. dial up charges) are your responsibility.
- f. Owing to the nature of the Internet and the fact that your access to the Site involves functionality outside our control, we cannot be held responsible for technical problems that you may experience with the Site.
- g. While we try to use all sensible care in providing right of entry to the Site, we cannot be held responsible for any dishonesty or loss of data held on your computer, or any harm caused to your computer resulting from your use of the Site.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- a. The Group owns all intellectual property (including without limitation the Jawhara name, trademarks (registered and unregistered), all copyright and designs, logos, and images) in the goods produced by the Group and displayed on the Site.
- b. No third party, except as specifically permitted in writing by the Group shall have any rights to use any of the Group’s intellectual property, nor shall they have any rights in any designs, plans, drawings or images, or names, logos, relating to the goods their wrapping or to any materials displayed on this Site. All these rights are protected by registration and/or appropriate laws and all of the Group’s rights against any third party who uses them without state consent are expressly reserved.
- c. All intellectual property rights in any part of the Site are owned by or licensed to the Group. No intellectual property right in any part of the Site, including without limitation rights to any designs comprising the goods or any parts of them, are planned to, nor shall they be believed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Site.
- d. The Group may at its own carefulness and without giving notice alter, remove or suspend any part of the Site. In no event will the Group be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of modifications made to the Site.
11. DISCLAIMER OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- a. We will not have any accountability arising out of or in link with the use of the Site or its non-availability for:
- (i) Any business losses (such as loss of profits, business, contracts or goodwill); or
- (ii) Any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or
- (iii) Any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- b. We do not seek to exclude or limit our legal responsibility for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fake misrepresentation, or any other legal responsibility which may not be excluded by law.
- c. We will have no legal responsibility arising from any link being placed on the Site to another website which we are not responsible for.